You can now download the 7.4.1 patch for Zenario. This includes a fix for links to inaccessible pages in the Banner plugin, a fix for changing an extranet user's password in Safari, and several other fixes and improvements:
- We've removed the site info and the disable/enable site buttons from the drop-down at the top left of the admin toolbar. They now appear next to the dev tools button at the top right of the admin toolbar, and only appear for administrators with the developer tools enabled.
- Fixed a bug in the Banner/Image Container plugins where links to inaccessible pages were always visible, regardless of the privacy option chosen in the plugin settings.
- Fixed a bug where editing the properties of an image in the WYSIWYG Editor would cause an administrator's browser to suddenly scroll to the top of the page when they pressed the Ok button.
- Fixed a bug where trashing a content item that had both a menu node and a translation created, where the admin toolbar would be unusable when looking at the resulting trashed page.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on the Menu Navigation link in the admin toolbar actually took you to the Content Items panel.
- Fixed a bug when editing a menu node, where the value of the Overwrite image alt-tag option was not being saved.
- Fixed a bug when attempting to view or change an extranet user's password in Organizer using Safari, where Safari would attempt to put the administrator's own password in the password field if auto-completion was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where nested plugins using the Group with previous option were not correctly displayed. (If you see this problem on one of your layouts, please edit and re-save the layout in grid-maker to apply the fix.)