Hello everybody,

I would like to change my resolution from 1366x768 to 1920x1080.

1. What should be considered in general?
2. What do I have to do, so that the pictures and the module of Slideshow 2
adapt to the new resolution, responsive.

Best
TEC

Hi TEC,

If you have a size constraint set in the slideshow properties, all you need to do should be to replace the images with the higher resolution ones.

Dear Robin,

Thanks!

What about question one?  The question is not related to the slideshow, but meant in general.

Best

TEC

Well I'm not sure we can give a definitive answer there, it really depends on what you want.

Do you want to support smart phones? Tablets? Just PCs?

If we were making a site and wanted all three, we would normally use a fluid responsive layout. We'd then set the breakpoints such that smart phones saw the responsive-layout (i.e. just one full-width column), tablets saw the grid-layout, and PCs also saw the grid-layout but at a larger width.

I'd make the min-width around 750px, and the max-width whatever was still comfortable to read (somewhere between, say 1000px and 1500px, depending on your layout).

Thanks Chris,

How do/would you set the 2 custom breakpoints?

Best

TEC

Make sure the Fluid option is checked, and you'll see a box to enter a min-width and another box to enter a max-width.

Thanks Chris. I meant the two options to set custom breakpoints in V. 8

The custom breakpoints are for designers to use; they won't actually do anything unless you specifically write CSS for them.

There's a brief guide in the change log for version 8.

You must confirm your screen name on your profile in order to comment.

Please Login if you wish to add a comment.